I gave my website a new look
I gave my website a new look! I wasn’t happy with the code and some parts of the theme. I have also wanted to try a more ‘plain text’ look for some time now and decided to give it try. It turned out to be more challenging than I expected to design something simpler with less visual elements.
I started fresh with a new theme from scratch. This made it easier to improve the parts of the old code that I didn’t like from my previous theme. I was able work with a lot less code which was a lot of fun. I managed to remove 16 kilobytes of code and my website is now down to 220 kilobytes of code.
- Pre-build and excluding images and posts.
If you like my theme you can find the source code here. If you have any feedback on the theme itself or my code (good or bad), feel free to contact me and let me know about it.