- Military Unit That Conducts Drone Strikes Bought Location Data From Ordinary Apps
- The real motivation behind systemd (2018)
- Why you should migrate everything from Linux to BSD (2020)
- Flare – An open source, 2D action RPG licensed under the GPL3 license. Its game play can be likened to the games in the Diablo series.
- ShellCheck - Finds bugs in your shell scripts.
- OLIMEX - ARM Open Source Hardware Development Boards
- Repology - Repology monitors a huge number of package repositories and other sources comparing packages versions across them and gathering other information.
- Libravatar - Libravatar is a service which delivers your avatar (profile picture) to other websites.
- Codeberg Pages - Static pages for your projects.
- Ledger CLI cheatsheet
- A Vim Guide for Advanced Users (2021)
- Bitcoin may soon consume more power than Australia — almost 10 times more than Google, Microsoft and Facebook combined (2021)
- Report: Bitcoin Mining May Require More Electricity Than Three Quarters of the World’s Nations (2021)
- History and effective use of Vim (2019)
- Discovering Two Screens Aren’t Better Than One (2014)
- Over 25% Of Tor Exit Relays Spied On Users’ Dark Web Activities (2021)
- Cross-browser tracking vulnerablity in Tor, Safari, Chrome and Firefox (2021)
- Whatsapp? No thanks, I prefer to have control over my data (2021)
- Veloren - A multiplayer voxel RPG written in Rust. It is inspired by games such as Cube World, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dwarf Fortress and Minecraft.
- The Battle for Wesnoth - A turn-based strategy game with a high fantasy theme. It features both singleplayer and online/hotseat multiplayer combat.
- Red Eclipse - A fun-filled new take on the first person arena shooter, featuring parkour, impulse boosts, and more.
- OpenClonk - A free multiplayer action game in which you control clonks, small but witty and nimble humanoid beings. The game is mainly about mining, settling and fast-paced melees.
- Xonotic - An arena-style first person shooter with a wide array of weapons.
Information & Resources
- Web Design Museum 1991
- LibreSpeed - Free and Open Source Speedtest. No Flash, No Java, No Websocket, No Bullshit.
Web hosting & domain registers
- Spacebear OÜ - Federated Software (Mastodon, Pixelfed PeerTube and more) Hosting for everyone
- Lufi - Disroot file uploader - Lufi is a free (as in free speech) file hosting software. Share files up to 2 GB in size. No account required.
Art & Creative
- Digital Does
- SMOE NOVA
- Rather Dye Productions
- The Artist Block