My bookmarked games
Table Of Contents
- Video games
All video games are either open source or DRM-free.
- OpenClonk - A free single- and multiplayer action game in which you control clonks, small but witty and nimble humanoid beings. The game is mainly about mining, settling and fast-paced melees.
First person shooter
- Anarch - Extremely small, completely public domain, no-dependency, no-file, portable suckless anarcho-pacifist from-scratch 90s-style Doom clone that runs everywhere, made for the benefit of all living beings.
- Xonotic - An arena-style first person shooter with a wide array of weapons.
- Red Eclipse - A fun-filled new take on the first person arena shooter, featuring parkour, impulse boosts, and more.
- SuperTuxKart - SuperTuxKart is a 3D open-source arcade racer with a variety characters, tracks, and modes to play.
- vitetris - vitetris is a terminal-based Tetris clone by Victor Geraldsson. Gameplay is much like the early Tetris games by Nintendo.
- 0 A.D. - As the leader of an ancient civilization, you must gather the resources you need to raise a military force and dominate your enemies.
- Veloren - A multiplayer voxel RPG written in Rust. It is inspired by games such as Cube World, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dwarf Fortress and Minecraft.
- Flare – An open source, 2D action RPG licensed under the GPL3 license. Its game play can be likened to the games in the Diablo series.
- Minetest - It’s like Minecraft, but open source.
Sidescrolling multiplayer shooter
- Teeworlds - Teeworlds is a free online multiplayer game, available for all major operating systems. Battle with up to 16 players in a variety of game modes, including Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag. You can even design your own maps.
- The Battle for Wesnoth - A turn-based strategy game with a high fantasy theme. It features both singleplayer and online/hotseat multiplayer combat.